I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
this week on: britan thinks its special
First and Last words in supernatural.
the lady on the news just said two brothers in their mid thirties in my area were recently arrested for multiple counts of murder and 9 years of credit card fraud and i think we all know whats really going on here
waiting for the gif
I don’t know what’s really going on here. What’s really going on here??
well to summarize…
lets have phone sex over walkie talkies
"I’ll make you moan, over"
"bend what? over"
i literally always favor threesomes/polyamory over love triangles
honest to god who the fuck likes love triangles
danny’s dick game was so strong
Not before family.
No, but can we talk about the utterly dead look in Dean’s eyes as he sits bleeding in the back seat of his car listening to his dad tell his little brother that revenge is more important than him?
And can we take a moment to think how it must have felt when Sammy’s eyes flicked to him in the rearview mirror just before he told John no?
If at no other time, and even if he forgot it in the turmoil and betrayal of the years that followed…in that moment Dean understood that he wasn’t the only Winchester who loved his family more than the job.
Tell me again that John is a good father, JUST TRY AND TELL ME
such fatherly, very love, wow.
friendly reminder that this is also the demon that killed Jess. Sam is in the exact same position as John when he lost Mary, but he’s picking Dean and their relationship over stopping what killed his fiancee. People may say Sam is a lot like his father, but he’d never become what John was. I say it’s because he has Dean, and always has had Dean.
happy birthday, you beautiful bastard
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
|—||16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via kryptoni-te)|
Hey guys so the motherboard on my computer just got fried and I have to wait until I get a new computer…won’t be blogging much…Miss yall already
Why do people never want to tell you their middle name like who gives a shit its not a nuclear launch code its your damn name
Mom… I’m a vampire slayer.